slides1 23 of 38.jpg
slides1 24 of 38.jpg
slides1 26 of 38.jpg
slides1 28 of 38.jpg
slides1 30 of 38.jpg
slides1 33 of 38.jpg
slides1 35 of 38.jpg
slides1 37 of 38.jpg
slides1 38 of 38.jpg
ALLENTOWN ART MUSEUM EXHIBITION
Hillcrest Camera Club and Lehigh Valley Photography Club
DATES :Saturday, November 15 to Friday, December 19, 2014
SPACE: Community Gallery, Allentown Art Museum, 31 No 5th Street, Allentown
ENTRIES: 40 photographs per club will be chosen for the exhibition. Each dues paid member can submit up to 2 images for consideration. Optimally, no more than 1 image will be chosen
per member. There is no theme.
2. Entries images should be sized no larger than approximately 3” X 5” at 300 dpi. 3. Label each image with memberʼs name, image title, and anticipated final framed size. 4. Members will be
notified by the middle of October which images have been selected.
REGISTRATION: Complete final Information on accepted entries must be received by Friday, November 7
(see registration form online at the Club website). One copy sent to Dick Begbie and one copy attached to the lower rear corner of the framed entry(s). Registration Form
DELIVERY: Thursday, November 13 between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM (rear Court Street entrance)
HANGING: Thursday, November 13 and Friday, November 14 **
REMOVAL & PICK UP: Sunday, November 16, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Saturday, December 20 between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM
** There will be a public lecture by Theo Anderson on Thursday evening in the Community Gallery space. This is an InVision event sponsored by the Museum in coordination with the Museumʼs exhibition of Theoʼs work in another gallery of the Museum.
1. All photos must be matted, framed with glass or plexiglas. (exception: images printed on a metal plate or canvas wrapped)
2. All pieces must be wired on the back for hanging. Frames must be either metal or wood. No plastic, clip, poster or similar frames will be allowed. Damaged frames, cracked or broken glass or poorly cut mats, etc. will not be shown unless corrected and resubmitted before the public opening.
3. Mats must be of at least 4 ply thickness and neutral shades such as white, ivory, light grey or black only. (Color allowed in mat core or inside reveal of double mat.)
4. Framed images can not be smaller than 16” x 20” [or 320 sq. inches] or larger than 24” X 36” [or 864 sq. inches]. (Actual image can be smaller but the outside dimensions of the framed and matted image must fit the guideline.)
5. A copy of the registration form must be attached to lower rear of the entry for identification.